B&G guitars are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser. Pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, brass parts, case and case hardware are warranted for a period of 1 year.
If any time your B&G guitar malfunctions as a result of faulty materials of workmanship, B&G Guitars will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it seems appropriate in its sole discretion.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. If purchased through one of our dealers you must contact B&G within 14 days after the purchase and register your instrument.
All transportation and freight charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any instrument that has been altered or modified in any way.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an official B&G Guitar dealer.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, including but not limited to fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, jacks, controls, switches, tuning machines, strings, etc.
- Setups, adjustments or any routine maintenance.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to change in temperature or humidity, exposure or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from synthetic materials.
- Any damage due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
- Cracking, discoloration or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.